Southeast Tech is a Google School!
Get your new Google ID
Freshman received their Google IDs during the first week of school. All students must use their account which has the format email@example.com.
Guardians and students will share one ID to view information in Google Classroom, but can request summary emails be sent from each teacher. Please email each teacher directly with the email address you would like to use, and they can register you for guardian emails.
Need More Help?
Your AD (Active Directory) password that you use to log into your school computer is also your Google Password. That means when (if) you change your AD password, your Google password will ALSO change. This is for all faculty and students.
Please see Ms. Lissett Chansuolme
in the Counselor’s portable
for an AD password reset.
See Ms. Bremner in Room 417.
Download the Google Apps
Students are strongly encouraged to download the Google Apps for Education to their computers, tablets, and phones. These apps include Google Classroom, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Mail. Again, all apps are free and essential for learning 21st century skills.
Teachers will have class codes for their courses in Google Classroom, a centralized blended learning platform that aims to simplify creating, distributing, and grading assignments in a paperless way. So, get started using this excellent resource! We will continue to add information to this page to communicate the new and exciting opportunities available through Google Apps for Education.
Signing into Classroom
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Sign into Google using your new Google ID (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click the + sign in the upper right corner
- Enter the code that your teacher gives you for each class and click Join. By the way, if you start with 7th period first, and enter your classes in reverse order, your classes will show up in period order when you finish.
- Look for the Course Expectations for each class in the Classroom. Parents and students need to read all pages, then follow the instructions to acknowledge that both parents and students have read them.