Infinite Campus Information
Infinite Campus is the student information system for all Clark County School District (CCSD) schools, and it includes the parent messaging system. Infinite Campus is a “one-stop shop” for all student and school information accessible through the Web and has a mobile app for Apple iOS or Android users. Through Infinite Campus, students and parents will receive real-time access to information so they may better understand, monitor and participate in the educational process.
Student Portal Setup
- Students must set up their account using a desktop/laptop computer at campusportal.ccsd.net before they attempt to use the mobile app.
- You should be able to use your Infinite Campus information from last year, however, if you need help please contact Mrs. Yeoman in Room D-130 right across from the library before or after school. You can also email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile App – District ID is ZLSBJB (all caps)
- You must setup your student or parent account using a desktop/laptop computer FIRST before attempting to use the mobile app.
- Once the student or parent account is set up, download the app: Infinite Campus Mobile Portal from the App Store. Use the District ID: ZLSBJB (all caps).
- Important! Information on Mobile App is cached which means for current information the user will need to refresh. The Refresh button can be found in the upper left hand corner of the device.
If you need help setting up your account, please contact Mrs. Yeoman by email at email@example.com or by phone at 702-799-7500 extension 4187.
If you need further information or help, please email Teresa Yeoman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call her at (702)799-7500 extension 4187.